With the changing weather patterns and cities expanding into what was always considered ‘rural’ or ‘semi-rural’ areas, many people now are finding it’s now an imperative to keep their properties ‘fire ready’.
This means trimming trees annually, pruning diligently and ensuring that no foliage impinges on the dwellings or buildings rooflines.
Essentially this creates annual mountains of green waste – far more than can be simply disposed of in landfill or collected by Council. Equally ground water is more scarce. With water now commanding high prices it’s simply mandatory to mulch all exposed areas to maintain ground moisture. Mulch can be expensive! But it doesn’t have to be.
With Chipstar’s range of Wood Chippers and Mulchers, it’s as simple as processing all that green waste, that would otherwise be adding to the atmosphere’s carbon loading through burn-offs or burying in landfill, into high quality mulch ready to be spread across your borders, garden beds and fence lines. It’s suitable for farm plantations and nature islands as well.
Check out these Wood Chipper Mulchers available right now from Chipstar Australia.
Suitable for businesses or professionals that require a hook-up-and-go-portability in their mobile chipper. The TP130 can process 130mm branches and trees outputting uniform 8mm chips.
- 25hp Kohler engine
- Road ready trailer
- Hydraulically fed disc chipper
- Two anvils in Raex 400
- Adjustable ejector spout
- Consistent 8mm chip output
The R185 Chipper Mulcher or (bio-shredder) is a compact machine with a variety of options lends itself both to a private and semi-professional use. Road towable – one of a kind.
- 100mm diameter maximum and 5 – 6 m³/h capacity.
The shredding group is formed by a disc with 2 blades at the front which pre-cut the material and by 10 mobile hammers at the back which refine the material. The shredding width can be further reduced by applying a mobile sieve.
The 4 back blades guarantee the perfect expulsion of the material which goes through a 1.7 m high discharge pipe which can be turned 270° and it is possible to adjust its discharge distance. This cutting system enables you to obtain a very fine material which can also be used for heating systems for minced material.
With a hydraulic feeding roller and 13 hp petrol engine.
- HONDA GX390 13hp 9.6 KW
- Rotor with 2 front steel blades
- + 1 adjustable steel counter blade
- 10 refining steel hammers Adjustable refining screen
- 1700 mm high 270° adjustable discharge pipe
- Hydraulic roller with adjustable speed options
- Petrol Honda GX630 hp21
- Rotor with 33 mobile reversible hammers in hardened steel or 4 blades and 16 hammers
- Drum cutting action with removable refining screens
- 270° turnable ejection pipe, with adjustable discharge distance
- Hydraulic feeding roller with adjustable speed and rotation direction
- Belt transmission with hydrodynamic joint
- Remote System for bearings’ lubrication
- Electric start
- No stress device (Autofeed)
- Homologated street carriage (fixed drawbar with ball joint)
Call now on 03 9761 4486 and leave your details. One of our Sales staff will return your call promptly, or leave your details here. You can indicate the model of wood chipper you are interested in.
For ease of use, towability and self powered Wood Chippers, Chipstar Australia is your first choice.
Turn Green Waste into Mulch with a Chipstar Wood Chipper Mulcher.